Nonprofit PR traditionally embodies huge efforts made on tiny budgets, and this year's winners are no exception. From the top campaign in the "shoestring" category (the Pennsylvania Department of the Auditor, for its push to provide rural transportation for people with disabilities) to dawson|duncan's endeavors to help the American Foundation for the Blind draw attention to the need for more Braille textbook transcribers for vision-challenged children, all the winners in this issue clearly demonstrated their creativity and large hearts. The winners were feted at a Press Club luncheon in Washington, D.C., on Friday, December 8.
PRNews Nonprofit PR Awards Special Issue
You might also be interested in:
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- The Week in PR, July 27 - August 3
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending