Nonprofit PR traditionally embodies huge efforts made on tiny budgets, and this year's winners are no exception. From the top campaign in the "shoestring" category (the Pennsylvania Department of the Auditor, for its push to provide rural transportation for people with disabilities) to dawson|duncan's endeavors to help the American Foundation for the Blind draw attention to the need for more Braille textbook transcribers for vision-challenged children, all the winners in this issue clearly demonstrated their creativity and large hearts. The winners were feted at a Press Club luncheon in Washington, D.C., on Friday, December 8.
PRNews Nonprofit PR Awards Special Issue
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros