Nonprofit PR traditionally embodies huge efforts made on tiny budgets, and this year's winners are no exception. From the top campaign in the "shoestring" category (the Pennsylvania Department of the Auditor, for its push to provide rural transportation for people with disabilities) to dawson|duncan's endeavors to help the American Foundation for the Blind draw attention to the need for more Braille textbook transcribers for vision-challenged children, all the winners in this issue clearly demonstrated their creativity and large hearts. The winners were feted at a Press Club luncheon in Washington, D.C., on Friday, December 8.
PRNews Nonprofit PR Awards Special Issue
You might also be interested in:
- Leading the Charge: 5 Steps to Get Salespeople on Board With PR
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing