Every year we acknowledge the stars of PR : movers and shakers who show the rest of us what can be done with a great attitude, energy, passion and brains. Inside are the best talents in PR, from media relations experts to nonprofit spokespeople to the Hall of Fame, as well as our 15 to Watch. The awards were judged by a panel of PR professionals for the time period of calendar year 2005, with the exception of the Hall of Fame. The honorees were saluted Nov. 2 at the PR People awards luncheon at the National Press Club in Washington, D.
PR News All-Stars Issue
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative