Every year we acknowledge the stars of PR : movers and shakers who show the rest of us what can be done with a great attitude, energy, passion and brains. Inside are the best talents in PR, from media relations experts to nonprofit spokespeople to the Hall of Fame, as well as our 15 to Watch. The awards were judged by a panel of PR professionals for the time period of calendar year 2005, with the exception of the Hall of Fame. The honorees were saluted Nov. 2 at the PR People awards luncheon at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C.
PR News All-Stars Issue
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications