Every year we acknowledge the stars of PR : movers and shakers who show the rest of us what can be done with a great attitude, energy, passion and brains. Inside are the best talents in PR, from media relations experts to nonprofit spokespeople to the Hall of Fame, as well as our 15 to Watch. The awards were judged by a panel of PR professionals for the time period of calendar year 2005, with the exception of the Hall of Fame. The honorees were saluted Nov. 2 at the PR People awards luncheon at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C.
PR News All-Stars Issue
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need