Name: Tim Fry Title: Senior Vice President & Microsoft Client Relationship Leader Company: Weber Shandwick Age: 34 Tim Fry studied international relations and Japanese in college, "so PR wasn't the career I had in mind," he says. He started his career conducting public opinion research for a small firm in Seattle. "When Weber Shandwick opened a Seattle office in 1996, I was ready to expand into a more traditional public relations career." As the client relationship leader for Weber Shandwick's Microsoft account, Fry turned the account into a global relationship, expanding its remits for each Microsoft division to Asia and Europe. "I'm proud of the fact that our other account leads now look to me for advice on how to better run their global teams; I've been asked to lead a taskforce within the agency focused on client service," he says.
15 to Watch
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets