Winner: General Electric Campaign: GE's World Health Day: Picture a Healthy World in Times Square, New York Early detection and disease prevention are an important element of health, and GE tried to encourage consumers to learn more about their healthcare options with the "Picture a Healthy World in Times Square" campaign. The campaign also would create brand awareness for GE, showcasing its involvement in health care. The campaign encouraged consumers to post stories and photos of how they stay healthy on GE's Web site: http://www.pictureahealthyworld.com.
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement