Winner: General Electric Campaign: GE's World Health Day: Picture a Healthy World in Times Square, New York Early detection and disease prevention are an important element of health, and GE tried to encourage consumers to learn more about their healthcare options with the "Picture a Healthy World in Times Square" campaign. The campaign also would create brand awareness for GE, showcasing its involvement in health care. The campaign encouraged consumers to post stories and photos of how they stay healthy on GE's Web site: http://www.pictureahealthyworld.com.
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks