I read with great interest your story "Professional Accreditation: Does It Push the Needle?" [PR News, October 2, 2006]. I am delighted that you have brought attention to the accreditation process, but I would like to address two concerns. First, you seem to group the ABC and APR designations under a single banner, although they are completely separate. The ABC is the only internationally consistent designation in public relations and organizational communication.
Letter to Editor
You might also be interested in:
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- The Week in PR, July 27 - August 3
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending