I read with great interest your story "Professional Accreditation: Does It Push the Needle?" [PR News, October 2, 2006]. I am delighted that you have brought attention to the accreditation process, but I would like to address two concerns.
Letter to Editor
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing