Have you heard this joke: An advertising exec, a PR director and a marketing officer walk into a bar, and... The idea that these three folks would even walk into a bar together may evoke laughter, given the constant drumbeat that the three disciplines are not exactly working well together. The truth is, marketing, advertising and PR have come a long way - but the three-legged stool is still a bit wobbly.
It’s Time For PR To Take The Lead In Integrated Communications
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need