By Frank Ovaitt As ever more money flows into event sponsorship, top management naturally starts asking what the company is getting in return. Increased sales are always a welcomed answer, of course. But not all events are sales-oriented. A paper by Bruce Jeffries-Fox, member of the Institute for Public Relations' Commission on PR Measurement & Evaluation, offers a straightforward primer on research and measurement in this area. The paper starts with using research to select the right event.
Tip Sheet: In An Eventful Time, What’s The Sponsor’s ROI?
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks