While the past year has been a Golden Age of sorts for online communities to grow and prosper, one popular site last week witnessed perhaps the first official coup d'etat against the institution itself. Facebook (http://www.thefacebook.com), which counts millions of people among its members, served as an open forum for rabid protestors to protest ... Facebook.
Online Communities: PR Exec ISO Friendship, New Business
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks