While the past year has been a Golden Age of sorts for online communities to grow and prosper, one popular site last week witnessed perhaps the first official coup d'etat against the institution itself. Facebook (http://www.thefacebook.com), which counts millions of people among its members, served as an open forum for rabid protestors to protest ... Facebook.
Online Communities: PR Exec ISO Friendship, New Business
You might also be interested in:
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media