While the past year has been a Golden Age of sorts for online communities to grow and prosper, one popular site last week witnessed perhaps the first official coup d'etat against the institution itself. Facebook (http://www.thefacebook.com), which counts millions of people among its members, served as an open forum for rabid protestors to protest ... Facebook.
Online Communities: PR Exec ISO Friendship, New Business
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative