If you walked up to a Starbucks counter with a free iced coffee coupon in hand last week, you were likely to be disappointed. The problem: The coupons' original dissemination to select employees was "redistributed beyond the original intent and modified beyond Starbucks' control" - this according to the "Rumor Response" page of the company's Web site.
Corporate Reputation Gauge: Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones…
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need