The need to measure return on investment (ROI) has long since been seared into the minds of communications professionals, from the days of mere clip counting to the emergence of more modern approaches (think marketing mix modeling, for one). But, as the need for accountability across the corporation continues to mature - and as the line between PR, communications and marketing professionals blurs - meeting the new standards is an ongoing challenge. The following factors up the ante even more:
Measurement Dashboards: The Panacea For Accountability Needs?
You might also be interested in:
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions