Change for the Better Jeremy Pepper is not afraid of change. In fact, he's made a career out of evolving and adapting to new environments. Pepper recently joined the San Francisco office of Weber Shandwick as group manager and online communications specialist after running his own agency, POP! Public Relations in Scottsdale, AZ; he had worked at agencies before becoming his own boss. For Pepper, the new opportunity was a change for the better.
PR Personality Profiles
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks