Change for the Better Jeremy Pepper is not afraid of change. In fact, he's made a career out of evolving and adapting to new environments. Pepper recently joined the San Francisco office of Weber Shandwick as group manager and online communications specialist after running his own agency, POP! Public Relations in Scottsdale, AZ; he had worked at agencies before becoming his own boss. For Pepper, the new opportunity was a change for the better.
PR Personality Profiles
You might also be interested in:
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview