Change for the Better Jeremy Pepper is not afraid of change. In fact, he's made a career out of evolving and adapting to new environments. Pepper recently joined the San Francisco office of Weber Shandwick as group manager and online communications specialist after running his own agency, POP! Public Relations in Scottsdale, AZ; he had worked at agencies before becoming his own boss. For Pepper, the new opportunity was a change for the better.
PR Personality Profiles
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016