The issue of immigration has polarized the country, and the news coverage continues to be dominated with both left and right wing punditry and coverage of pro- and anti- immigration protests. At the center of this storm has been CNN's Lou Dobbs, who made the immigration issue front-and-center of his newscasts.
Immigration Debate Sparks PR Push To Boycott and Censure Lou Dobbs
You might also be interested in:
- Social Media Starting to Become Legitimate Tool for Internal Relations
- PR Billing Rates Pegged to the Market
- The 'Did You Get My Email?' Phone Call to Reporters Has Little Ring Left
- Case Study: Lois Paul and Partners Teams Up With SynapDx to Help Spread New Message About Early Autism Detection
- Your Existing Business Model is on Borrowed Time; Brand Loyalty Can Be Won (or Lost) in Mere Seconds