Score another ex-journalist for the PR world: Randy Radtke, formerly the editor of the Ripon (WI) Commonwealth Press, joined Alliance Laundry Systems last January. His title is "public relations specialist," which is quite the euphemism since he is specializing in numerous tasks ranging from all PR functions to writing advertising and Web marketing copy. Why did Radtke give up being the editor of his own newspaper to work for the largest commercial laundry equipment manufacturer in North America? "Doesn't everyone secretly want to join the dark side?" he says, jokingly.
PR Personality Profile: No Dirty Laundry
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros