Score another ex-journalist for the PR world: Randy Radtke, formerly the editor of the Ripon (WI) Commonwealth Press, joined Alliance Laundry Systems last January. His title is "public relations specialist," which is quite the euphemism since he is specializing in numerous tasks ranging from all PR functions to writing advertising and Web marketing copy. Why did Radtke give up being the editor of his own newspaper to work for the largest commercial laundry equipment manufacturer in North America? "Doesn't everyone secretly want to join the dark side?" he says, jokingly.
PR Personality Profile: No Dirty Laundry
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets