Score another ex-journalist for the PR world: Randy Radtke, formerly the editor of the Ripon (WI) Commonwealth Press, joined Alliance Laundry Systems last January. His title is "public relations specialist," which is quite the euphemism since he is specializing in numerous tasks ranging from all PR functions to writing advertising and Web marketing copy.
PR Personality Profile: No Dirty Laundry
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing