Score another ex-journalist for the PR world: Randy Radtke, formerly the editor of the Ripon (WI) Commonwealth Press, joined Alliance Laundry Systems last January. His title is "public relations specialist," which is quite the euphemism since he is specializing in numerous tasks ranging from all PR functions to writing advertising and Web marketing copy. Why did Radtke give up being the editor of his own newspaper to work for the largest commercial laundry equipment manufacturer in North America? "Doesn't everyone secretly want to join the dark side?" he says, jokingly.
PR Personality Profile: No Dirty Laundry
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success