(PR is, in its own way, a sales profession: In this case, the selling involves ideas, information and messages. From the agency side, there is a business aspect with efforts to sell the agency's viability to prospective clients. But perhaps the best way for a PR professional to sell is not necessarily to treat the subject like a PR issue. This is explored by Charles H. Green, the founder and principal of Trusted Advisor Associates, in this exclusive excerpt from his new book "Trust-Based Selling," which is published by McGraw-Hill.
PRN Exclusive: Why PR Professionals Need To Practice Trust-Based Selling
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative