Companies: Grecco Gear; Denver Public Library Timeframes: 2003 to present; March 2006 Video content has enhanced many PR campaigns, either through the traditional use of VNRs or b-roll footage or in special promotional tapes sent to sales staffs and potential clients. However, the non-traditional use of video content also scores PR points. Two entities with little in common - a wrestling apparel line and a municipal library system - shared a common ground when they opted to follow offbeat PR routes using online video. Grappling With Success Lawrence Grecco never intended to run a business. A New York-based fine art photographer, Grecco keeps in shape via submission wrestling - a roughhouse sport that is more intense than traditional Greco-Roman wrestling but not as violent as Ultimate Fighting tournaments.
Case Study : Let’s Go to the Video…and Score Online PR Success!
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign