Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Los Angeles, named Priority PR founder Jeff Pryor to the newly created post of executive vice president of corporate communications. InterContinental Hotels Group Asia Pacific, Singapore, named Birte Sebastian as director of corporate communications and public relations. She was head of regional public relations in the Asia Pacific headquarters of the automobile manufacturer Audi. Morehead (KY) State University Public Radio named Amanda Baldwin marketing and development director. She previously directed publicity and client marketing for Game Seven Sports in Lexington.
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets