Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Los Angeles, named Priority PR founder Jeff Pryor to the newly created post of executive vice president of corporate communications. InterContinental Hotels Group Asia Pacific, Singapore, named Birte Sebastian as director of corporate communications and public relations. She was head of regional public relations in the Asia Pacific headquarters of the automobile manufacturer Audi. Morehead (KY) State University Public Radio named Amanda Baldwin marketing and development director. She previously directed publicity and client marketing for Game Seven Sports in Lexington.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016