Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Los Angeles, named Priority PR founder Jeff Pryor to the newly created post of executive vice president of corporate communications. InterContinental Hotels Group Asia Pacific, Singapore, named Birte Sebastian as director of corporate communications and public relations. She was head of regional public relations in the Asia Pacific headquarters of the automobile manufacturer Audi. Morehead (KY) State University Public Radio named Amanda Baldwin marketing and development director. She previously directed publicity and client marketing for Game Seven Sports in Lexington.
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter