- Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Los Angeles, named Priority PR founder Jeff Pryor to the newly created post of executive vice president of corporate communications.
- InterContinental Hotels Group Asia Pacific, Singapore, named Birte Sebastian as director of corporate communications and public relations.
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program