BellSouth Corporation, Atlanta, announced Jeff Battcher is the new vice president-corporate communications. He assumes responsibility for the company's internal and external communications and event marketing departments. Formerly a senior director in charge of media relations, he replaces the retiring Denny Betz. Warner Home Video, Los Angeles, promoted Ronnee Sass to the new position of vice president of publicity and promotion of the company's theatrical catalog, up from executive director of publicity and communications. Stony Brook (NY) University Hospital named Lauren Sheprow director of media relations.
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement