BellSouth Corporation, Atlanta, announced Jeff Battcher is the new vice president-corporate communications. He assumes responsibility for the company's internal and external communications and event marketing departments. Formerly a senior director in charge of media relations, he replaces the retiring Denny Betz. Warner Home Video, Los Angeles, promoted Ronnee Sass to the new position of vice president of publicity and promotion of the company's theatrical catalog, up from executive director of publicity and communications. Stony Brook (NY) University Hospital named Lauren Sheprow director of media relations.
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks