Much of the recent news coverage of the Islamic world's protests of cartoons published in the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten have focused on the Muslim perceptions of blasphemy in depicting the Prophet Muhammad in comic situations, and in the resulting demonstrations which saw the loss of the life and destruction of embassies across the Islamic world. Less attention, though, has been given to the corporate side of the story.
U.S. PR Pros Offer Solutions For Denmark Boycott Crisis
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications