Steve Harris returned to General Motors as vice president of global communications. He replaces the departing Tom Kowaleski, who replaced Harris when the latter retired in 2004. John Hinrichs was named national director of communications for the Los Angeles-based American Federation of Television and Radio Artists. He was senior communications specialist at the Service Employees International Union. CNF Inc.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016