Steve Harris returned to General Motors as vice president of global communications. He replaces the departing Tom Kowaleski, who replaced Harris when the latter retired in 2004. John Hinrichs was named national director of communications for the Los Angeles-based American Federation of Television and Radio Artists. He was senior communications specialist at the Service Employees International Union. CNF Inc.
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros