Steve Harris returned to General Motors as vice president of global communications. He replaces the departing Tom Kowaleski, who replaced Harris when the latter retired in 2004. John Hinrichs was named national director of communications for the Los Angeles-based American Federation of Television and Radio Artists. He was senior communications specialist at the Service Employees International Union. CNF Inc.
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets