Eric Nemeth has been named director of public relations for both the Wachovia Center and the Wachovia Spectrum, both in Philadelphia. He was marketing manager of the Rose Garden in Portland, OR. Cleveland-based Eaton Corporation hired Donald J. McGrath as vice president of communications. He comes from BASF Corporation, North America, where he was vice president of corporate communications.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016