Eric Nemeth has been named director of public relations for both the Wachovia Center and the Wachovia Spectrum, both in Philadelphia. He was marketing manager of the Rose Garden in Portland, OR. Cleveland-based Eaton Corporation hired Donald J. McGrath as vice president of communications. He comes from BASF Corporation, North America, where he was vice president of corporate communications.
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets