Eric Nemeth has been named director of public relations for both the Wachovia Center and the Wachovia Spectrum, both in Philadelphia. He was marketing manager of the Rose Garden in Portland, OR. Cleveland-based Eaton Corporation hired Donald J. McGrath as vice president of communications. He comes from BASF Corporation, North America, where he was vice president of corporate communications.
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks