General Electric, Fairfield, CT, appointed Dan Henson chief marketing officer. He was chief commercial officer of GE Commercial Finance, and in his new capacity he will oversee the company's communications projects. Susan Goodenow has been named vice president of business public relations for Major League Baseball, headquartered in New York. She was officer for corporate partnerships and cause marketing at the American Red Cross. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Toronto, named Tammy Phillips executive director of public relations.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike