Ann-Tyler Sangston is an associate vice president of CRT/tanaka and heads the firm's office in Charlotte, NC. Here she evaluates the most effective practices in the realm of brand marketing. It seems everything these days has a sponsor. From stadiums and sporting events to entertainment tours to the pumps at your gas station, - corporate America is spending lots of money to get their brand in front of the consumer, with the hopes that they will decide that they can't live without your product or services. According to Chicago-based sponsorship analyzer IEG SR's 21st annual industry forecast, North American companies will spend more than $13.
Finding the Secret to a Successful Corporate Sponsorship Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- Leading the Charge: 5 Steps to Get Salespeople on Board With PR
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing