Ann-Tyler Sangston is an associate vice president of CRT/tanaka and heads the firm's office in Charlotte, NC. Here she evaluates the most effective practices in the realm of brand marketing. It seems everything these days has a sponsor. From stadiums and sporting events to entertainment tours to the pumps at your gas station, - corporate America is spending lots of money to get their brand in front of the consumer, with the hopes that they will decide that they can't live without your product or services. According to Chicago-based sponsorship analyzer IEG SR's 21st annual industry forecast, North American companies will spend more than $13.
Finding the Secret to a Successful Corporate Sponsorship Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative