(This week, PR News editors Phil Hall and Courtney Barnes consider the ABCs of CSR.) PHIL: A lot of people view Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) the same way they view eating vegetables. Some people grudgingly do it, because they were told it is "good for them," despite personal preferences to keep it off the plate. But others go full-throttle into it because they know it is good for them - and good for their companies. But here we are in 2006 and there are still too many people and companies who view CSR like a finicky eater wincing at a serving of boiled cauliflower.
Phil & Courtney Talking PR: CSR: Good Works, Good Business
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks