For Cheryl I. Procter-Rogers, the new president of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), 2006 will be a year of transitions for both the organization and the PR industry. Procter-Rogers, the Chicago-based regional corporate affairs director for Home Box Office (HBO) and a 25-year PR veteran, shared her vision for PRSA and the profession in a recent interview with the PR News editors. QUESTION: What is your agenda for PRSA in the coming year? Cheryl I.
PRSA’s Procter-Rogers Ready To Take Industry in New Directions
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros