For Cheryl I. Procter-Rogers, the new president of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), 2006 will be a year of transitions for both the organization and the PR industry. Procter-Rogers, the Chicago-based regional corporate affairs director for Home Box Office (HBO) and a 25-year PR veteran, shared her vision for PRSA and the profession in a recent interview with the PR News editors. QUESTION: What is your agenda for PRSA in the coming year? Cheryl I.
PRSA’s Procter-Rogers Ready To Take Industry in New Directions
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns