PR News and CommCore Consulting have unveiled the finalists in the first annual Spokesperson of the Year Awards, saluting the "masters of messaging" at corporations and nonprofits nationwide. Categories include top spokespeople at nonprofits, for-profits, for Web and/or print and for TV and/or radio. Below are the finalists - winners will be announced at two events - one for the "nonprofit" winners in Washington, D.C. on Nov.
Finalists Announced For Spokesperson Of The Year Awards
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros