PR News and CommCore Consulting have unveiled the finalists in the first annual Spokesperson of the Year Awards, saluting the "masters of messaging" at corporations and nonprofits nationwide. Categories include top spokespeople at nonprofits, for-profits, for Web and/or print and for TV and/or radio. Below are the finalists - winners will be announced at two events - one for the "nonprofit" winners in Washington, D.C. on Nov.
Finalists Announced For Spokesperson Of The Year Awards
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative