PR News and CommCore Consulting have unveiled the finalists in the first annual Spokesperson of the Year Awards, saluting the "masters of messaging" at corporations and nonprofits nationwide. Categories include top spokespeople at nonprofits, for-profits, for Web and/or print and for TV and/or radio. Below are the finalists - winners will be announced at two events - one for the "nonprofit" winners in Washington, D.C. on Nov.
Finalists Announced For Spokesperson Of The Year Awards
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success