PR News and CommCore Consulting have unveiled the finalists in the first annual Spokesperson of the Year Awards, saluting the "masters of messaging" at corporations and nonprofits nationwide. Categories include top spokespeople at nonprofits, for-profits, for Web and/or print and for TV and/or radio. Below are the finalists - winners will be announced at two events - one for the "nonprofit" winners in Washington, D.C. on Nov. 30 and the other honoring the "for-profit" winners on Dec. 7 in NYC. Winners will be profiled in PR News in the coming months. For more information, contact Amy Jefferies at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301.354.1699.
Finalists Announced For Spokesperson Of The Year Awards
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing