Doug Dome has a sweet tooth, and he's not afraid to admit it. He's also an equal-opportunity PR pro. As the principal of Dome HK, which was acquired by Hill & Knowlton in 2004, Dome has represented clients Hershey and Cold Stone Creamery, and both admittedly were symbiotic relationships. "My favorite dessert would have to be an "I gotta have it" - Cold Stone's version of a large size - with all of my wonderful Hershey's fixins'," Dome says. "If I'm going to have a guilty pleasure dessert, it's definitely Cold Stone, and it's definitely with Hershey's candies.
Behind The Scenes With PR News’ PR Professionals Of The Year
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative