Doug Dome has a sweet tooth, and he's not afraid to admit it. He's also an equal-opportunity PR pro. As the principal of Dome HK, which was acquired by Hill & Knowlton in 2004, Dome has represented clients Hershey and Cold Stone Creamery, and both admittedly were symbiotic relationships. "My favorite dessert would have to be an "I gotta have it" - Cold Stone's version of a large size - with all of my wonderful Hershey's fixins'," Dome says. "If I'm going to have a guilty pleasure dessert, it's definitely Cold Stone, and it's definitely with Hershey's candies.
Behind The Scenes With PR News’ PR Professionals Of The Year
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros