Saluting the Top PR People and Campaigns of the Year PR People Awards: Lifetime Achievement Carol L. Cone Principal, Cone Inc. For those PR executives grappling with how their companies can best assist the victims of Hurricanes Katrina/Rita, you might want to contact Carol Cone. For the last 25 years, Cone has been a pioneer in the field of cause branding and strategic philanthropy, and she has helped to raise more than $600 million for numerous social causes. Her programs for several Fortune 500 firms and major nonprofit organizations include some of the brightest lights in cause branding: the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade, American Heart Association's "Go Red for Women" program and Reebok's Human Rights Awards.
PR News All -Stars Issue
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks