Saluting the Top PR People and Campaigns of the Year PR People Awards: Lifetime Achievement Carol L. Cone Principal, Cone Inc. For those PR executives grappling with how their companies can best assist the victims of Hurricanes Katrina/Rita, you might want to contact Carol Cone. For the last 25 years, Cone has been a pioneer in the field of cause branding and strategic philanthropy, and she has helped to raise more than $600 million for numerous social causes. Her programs for several Fortune 500 firms and major nonprofit organizations include some of the brightest lights in cause branding: the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade, American Heart Association's "Go Red for Women" program and Reebok's Human Rights Awards.
PR News All -Stars Issue
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016