Saluting the Top PR People and Campaigns of the Year PR People Awards: Lifetime Achievement Carol L. Cone Principal, Cone Inc. For those PR executives grappling with how their companies can best assist the victims of Hurricanes Katrina/Rita, you might want to contact Carol Cone. For the last 25 years, Cone has been a pioneer in the field of cause branding and strategic philanthropy, and she has helped to raise more than $600 million for numerous social causes. Her programs for several Fortune 500 firms and major nonprofit organizations include some of the brightest lights in cause branding: the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade, American Heart Association's "Go Red for Women" program and Reebok's Human Rights Awards.
PR News All -Stars Issue
You might also be interested in:
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process