Picture this: A glistening celebrity posing for a camera, her long, fan-blown hair flowing behind her. A buffet of gourmet delicacies to please her palate - and those of her agent and her rock-star boyfriend - is set up against the wall in the back, and a photographer of Annie Leibovitz's stature exclaims, "Yes, you look fabulous, darling" between clicks. Now get real. Any PR professional who has coordinated, managed and/or attended a photo shoot in the past knows that it never is as glamorous as it is on TV but, even more startling, it never is smooth sailing. Take Tom Womack.
Photo Finish: Make Sure A Picture’s Really Worth A Thousand Words
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets