Picture this: A glistening celebrity posing for a camera, her long, fan-blown hair flowing behind her. A buffet of gourmet delicacies to please her palate - and those of her agent and her rock-star boyfriend - is set up against the wall in the back, and a photographer of Annie Leibovitz's stature exclaims, "Yes, you look fabulous, darling" between clicks.
Photo Finish: Make Sure A Picture’s Really Worth A Thousand Words
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing