Picture this: A glistening celebrity posing for a camera, her long, fan-blown hair flowing behind her. A buffet of gourmet delicacies to please her palate - and those of her agent and her rock-star boyfriend - is set up against the wall in the back, and a photographer of Annie Leibovitz's stature exclaims, "Yes, you look fabulous, darling" between clicks. Now get real. Any PR professional who has coordinated, managed and/or attended a photo shoot in the past knows that it never is as glamorous as it is on TV but, even more startling, it never is smooth sailing. Take Tom Womack.
Photo Finish: Make Sure A Picture’s Really Worth A Thousand Words
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks