In last week's issue of PR News (Sept. 28), the headline for the "Reputation Management" study on p. 1 should have read: "Across The Great Divide: Major Schism On The Best Way To Measure Reputation." In addition, we are reprinting the chart that should have appeared in last week's Tip Sheet. The chart illustrates the correlations between Share of Discussion (the dark bars) and positive market preference for its cancer facility (the dotted line) - at an incredible .
You might also be interested in:
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview