In last week's issue of PR News (Sept. 28), the headline for the "Reputation Management" study on p. 1 should have read: "Across The Great Divide: Major Schism On The Best Way To Measure Reputation." In addition, we are reprinting the chart that should have appeared in last week's Tip Sheet. The chart illustrates the correlations between Share of Discussion (the dark bars) and positive market preference for its cancer facility (the dotted line) - at an incredible .
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016