In last week's issue of PR News (Sept. 28), the headline for the "Reputation Management" study on p. 1 should have read: "Across The Great Divide: Major Schism On The Best Way To Measure Reputation." In addition, we are reprinting the chart that should have appeared in last week's Tip Sheet. The chart illustrates the correlations between Share of Discussion (the dark bars) and positive market preference for its cancer facility (the dotted line) - at an incredible .
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks