For Allen Weiner, when it comes to worthwhile communications with the PR community, analyst newsletters just don't do the trick. "I'm into speed and accurate information with good contacts and follow-up that's sent to me personally," says Weiner, research VP for Stamford, Conn.-based Gartner. "I'm not interested in group stuff. That goes to the bottom of my list.
Newsletters Struggle To Gain Analyst Mind Share
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets