For Allen Weiner, when it comes to worthwhile communications with the PR community, analyst newsletters just don't do the trick. "I'm into speed and accurate information with good contacts and follow-up that's sent to me personally," says Weiner, research VP for Stamford, Conn.-based Gartner. "I'm not interested in group stuff. That goes to the bottom of my list.
Newsletters Struggle To Gain Analyst Mind Share
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close