For Allen Weiner, when it comes to worthwhile communications with the PR community, analyst newsletters just don't do the trick. "I'm into speed and accurate information with good contacts and follow-up that's sent to me personally," says Weiner, research VP for Stamford, Conn.-based Gartner. "I'm not interested in group stuff. That goes to the bottom of my list.
Newsletters Struggle To Gain Analyst Mind Share
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing
- How to Write Effective Press Releases That Reporters Will Actually Read