There's an anonymous bit of wisdom that says raising children is like being pecked to death by ducks. The same holds true for corporate PR in the shadow of a massive lawsuit or the whiff of scandal. It may not hurt much at first, but it won't leave you alone. Sooner or later, it makes it hard to stay on your game. These are the slow-burn problems that sting your eyes with smoke, the "Sword of Damocles" numbers that just hang there, casting their shadows of dread.
With ‘Slow-Burn’ Situations, PR Pros Still Have To Think Fast
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks