There's an anonymous bit of wisdom that says raising children is like being pecked to death by ducks. The same holds true for corporate PR in the shadow of a massive lawsuit or the whiff of scandal. It may not hurt much at first, but it won't leave you alone. Sooner or later, it makes it hard to stay on your game. These are the slow-burn problems that sting your eyes with smoke, the "Sword of Damocles" numbers that just hang there, casting their shadows of dread.
With ‘Slow-Burn’ Situations, PR Pros Still Have To Think Fast
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016