There's an anonymous bit of wisdom that says raising children is like being pecked to death by ducks. The same holds true for corporate PR in the shadow of a massive lawsuit or the whiff of scandal. It may not hurt much at first, but it won't leave you alone. Sooner or later, it makes it hard to stay on your game. These are the slow-burn problems that sting your eyes with smoke, the "Sword of Damocles" numbers that just hang there, casting their shadows of dread.
With ‘Slow-Burn’ Situations, PR Pros Still Have To Think Fast
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative