Like every other high-profile industry, public relations has its phenoms -- you know, those hungry, hard-working kids who, through sheer talent and tenacity, manage -- like cream -- to rise to the top with a little shaking. In determining the 2005 class of up-and-coming PR thought leaders, PR News drilled down into a staggering number of nominations to choose the winners of its annual "15 To Watch," those PR professionals 35 years old and younger who are making names for themselves and their clients coast to coast. All our winners come to the table with accolades from management and co-workers, with solid campaign histories that equal (and sometime surpass) those we've seen from more well-seasoned PR players, and with can-do attitudes that leave their rivals wondering "how did he/she pull that off?" Crisis management? Got it.
15 To Watch
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros