The Boston Red Sox may have rocked Beantown last year by winning their first World Series since 1918 but more than a few Bostonians must have just tuned it all out. That's one conclusion we can draw from a look at the top markets for concerts (of a few varieties), followed by the top newspaper read in each market.
You might also be interested in:
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone