The Boston Red Sox may have rocked Beantown last year by winning their first World Series since 1918 but more than a few Bostonians must have just tuned it all out. That's one conclusion we can draw from a look at the top markets for concerts (of a few varieties), followed by the top newspaper read in each market. Although the south is considered a bastion for country-music lovers (and it is), Kansas City, Mo., had the biggest concentration of people who attended a country music show. For the more rarefied air of the opera or symphony, the nation's capital is the top market, followed by the music-loving Twin Cities, Denver and Baltimore.
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks