The Boston Red Sox may have rocked Beantown last year by winning their first World Series since 1918 but more than a few Bostonians must have just tuned it all out. That's one conclusion we can draw from a look at the top markets for concerts (of a few varieties), followed by the top newspaper read in each market. Although the south is considered a bastion for country-music lovers (and it is), Kansas City, Mo., had the biggest concentration of people who attended a country music show. For the more rarefied air of the opera or symphony, the nation's capital is the top market, followed by the music-loving Twin Cities, Denver and Baltimore.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016