Figured out a way to make sure your company/brand/service comes out at (or least near) the top for online searches? If not, your new best friend should be the head of your IT department because search-engine listing optimization continues to be all the rage online. A recent study adds fuel to the fire, showing an expected 15% increase this year (among tech vendors) in using search- engine listings as a way to push product. The 2005 IT Marketing Trends Study, conducted in November 2004 by TechTarget, draws from a combined list of 11,866 tech marketing professionals provided by (TechTarget subsidiary) Bitpipe and Sam Whitmore's Media Survey. Among the surveyed companies, 282 were tech vendors with direct control for their marketing budgets; the rest were direct marketing, advertising or PR agencies working with technology accounts.
IT Marketing Trends To Watch In ’05
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016