Figured out a way to make sure your company/brand/service comes out at (or least near) the top for online searches? If not, your new best friend should be the head of your IT department because search-engine listing optimization continues to be all the rage online. A recent study adds fuel to the fire, showing an expected 15% increase this year (among tech vendors) in using search- engine listings as a way to push product.
IT Marketing Trends To Watch In ’05
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications