Although there remains a significant gap between talking about PR measurement and actually doing it, measurement is still the biggest concern among PR execs as they head into 2005, according to an exclusive PR News/Counselors Academy survey.
Exclusive Survey: Wrestling With Measurement The Main Event In ’05
You might also be interested in:
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone