Southwest Airlines' CEO James F. Parker resigns abruptly in July, citing "personal reasons," including the "draining" nature of the job. Nike CEO Phil Knight calls it quits in November, with nary an explanation for his departure (although he's staying on as chairman of the board). Coca-Cola Co. struggles to find a solid CEO nearly eight years after the death of the revered Roberto C.
Meet Your New CEO With A Smile And An Action Plan
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016