Southwest Airlines' CEO James F. Parker resigns abruptly in July, citing "personal reasons," including the "draining" nature of the job. Nike CEO Phil Knight calls it quits in November, with nary an explanation for his departure (although he's staying on as chairman of the board). Coca-Cola Co. struggles to find a solid CEO nearly eight years after the death of the revered Roberto C.
Meet Your New CEO With A Smile And An Action Plan
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative