Southwest Airlines' CEO James F. Parker resigns abruptly in July, citing "personal reasons," including the "draining" nature of the job. Nike CEO Phil Knight calls it quits in November, with nary an explanation for his departure (although he's staying on as chairman of the board). Coca-Cola Co. struggles to find a solid CEO nearly eight years after the death of the revered Roberto C.
Meet Your New CEO With A Smile And An Action Plan
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks