The $11 billion merger between Kmart and Sears presents enormous PR challenges, ranging from combining two corporate cultures steeped in tradition to melding the (new) company's approach to media relations. This is not an easy thing to do when you are creating the third-largest retailer worldwide in an apparent bid to eat some of Wal-Mart's lunch.
Mega Mergers Mean Leaner Packaging For PR, Too
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing