With the football season in full swing we thought it would be useful to provide some media stats related to the gridiron, which seems to have fully eclipsed Major League Baseball as the national pastime. But football ratings on TV and the radio can be deceiving as to which are the best markets to bet on with a PR campaign, sponsorship et al. "When are the 'top ten' markets not the top ten markets? When 'top ten' refers to college and professional football television and radio exposure, that's when," says Mark Weiner, CEO of media research and analysis firm Delahaye Medialink Worldwide. While the top three population markets (N.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close