The winners of this year's Platinum PR and PR People awards show by example that public relations goes well beyond getting ink and traditional notions of publicity. In this special issue, we showcase the best and brightest, saluted at PR News' Oct. 6 Awards Luncheon in New York. In these pages, the winners share their recipes for success that, we're guessing, will help senior PR execs navigate today's tricky terrain. A list of honorable mentions runs on pps.
Top Campaigns and People Inspire Next Level of PR
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative