The winners of this year's Platinum PR and PR People awards show by example that public relations goes well beyond getting ink and traditional notions of publicity. In this special issue, we showcase the best and brightest, saluted at PR News' Oct. 6 Awards Luncheon in New York. In these pages, the winners share their recipes for success that, we're guessing, will help senior PR execs navigate today's tricky terrain. A list of honorable mentions runs on pps.
Top Campaigns and People Inspire Next Level of PR
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks