The winners of this year's Platinum PR and PR People awards show by example that public relations goes well beyond getting ink and traditional notions of publicity. In this special issue, we showcase the best and brightest, saluted at PR News' Oct. 6 Awards Luncheon in New York. In these pages, the winners share their recipes for success that, we're guessing, will help senior PR execs navigate today's tricky terrain. A list of honorable mentions runs on pps.
Top Campaigns and People Inspire Next Level of PR
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success