PR Professional of Year: Bridget Brennan Bridget Brennan is managing director of the consumer marketing practice at PR21. Over the past six years, she has developed programs for such clients as United Airlines, Johnson & Johnson, Pizza Hut, Sprint PCS and Whirlpool Corp. In 2003, Brennan launched PR21's Speaking Female practice, which leverages gender psychology and behavioral economics to help clients market to women. Her most recent achievements include creating a designer baby carrier for Evenflo with Nicole Miller, and launching Ted, the new low- cost offering from United Airlines. Best Career Advice I've Received Don't cry at work.
Pr People Winners
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks