PR Professional of Year: Bridget Brennan Bridget Brennan is managing director of the consumer marketing practice at PR21. Over the past six years, she has developed programs for such clients as United Airlines, Johnson & Johnson, Pizza Hut, Sprint PCS and Whirlpool Corp. In 2003, Brennan launched PR21's Speaking Female practice, which leverages gender psychology and behavioral economics to help clients market to women. Her most recent achievements include creating a designer baby carrier for Evenflo with Nicole Miller, and launching Ted, the new low- cost offering from United Airlines. Best Career Advice I've Received Don't cry at work.
Pr People Winners
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets