PR Professional of Year: Bridget Brennan Bridget Brennan is managing director of the consumer marketing practice at PR21. Over the past six years, she has developed programs for such clients as United Airlines, Johnson & Johnson, Pizza Hut, Sprint PCS and Whirlpool Corp. In 2003, Brennan launched PR21's Speaking Female practice, which leverages gender psychology and behavioral economics to help clients market to women. Her most recent achievements include creating a designer baby carrier for Evenflo with Nicole Miller, and launching Ted, the new low- cost offering from United Airlines. Best Career Advice I've Received Don't cry at work.
Pr People Winners
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016