Media Relations & Marcom Winner: Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide for "A Fashionable Red Alert Warns Women of the Heart Truth" Annual Campaign Budget: $750,000 Campaign Team: Sarah Temple, Senior VP, Ogilvy PR; Sally McDonough, VP, Ogilvy; Beth Ruoff, Executive VP, Ogilvy For years, the pink ribbon has been a powerful symbol in the fight against breast cancer, raising awareness among women throughout the world about the often fatal disease. The reality, however, is that heart disease -- not breast cancer -- is the No. 1 killer of women. One in three women dies of heart disease, eight times more than breast cancer; there's also the widespread belief that only men suffer from heart disease. The National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI) and Ogilvy Pubic Relations Worldwide are changing those perceptions through "The Heart Truth," a fully integrated marketing/PR and public service campaign designed as a wake-up call to women nationwide about heart disease.
Platinum PR Award Winners
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets