Self-interested enlightenment "What we have found is that there is a different group of stakeholders today that are important, and that is a person who's not familiar with Wal-Mart Stores, they're not familiar with what we stand for. So their view of Wal-Mart stores is what they read in the newspapers and what they see on TV. We have decided it is important for us to reach out to that group." --Wal-Mart Stores CEO H. Lee Scott Jr.
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets