Self-interested enlightenment "What we have found is that there is a different group of stakeholders today that are important, and that is a person who's not familiar with Wal-Mart Stores, they're not familiar with what we stand for. So their view of Wal-Mart stores is what they read in the newspapers and what they see on TV. We have decided it is important for us to reach out to that group." --Wal-Mart Stores CEO H. Lee Scott Jr.
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros