Rosanna Fiske, a principal with Rise Strategies (Coral Gables, Fla.), has been touring the college circuit for the last 12 years, educating students who are studying communications on the particulars of PR. In the late 1990s, however, she started to see a change in the complexion of her audiences.
Q/A: PRSA Launches Major Diversity Initiative
You might also be interested in:
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone