Rosanna Fiske, a principal with Rise Strategies (Coral Gables, Fla.), has been touring the college circuit for the last 12 years, educating students who are studying communications on the particulars of PR. In the late 1990s, however, she started to see a change in the complexion of her audiences.
Q/A: PRSA Launches Major Diversity Initiative
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need