Moving Companies Ahead (MCA), a leading public relations firm in the semiconductor, flat-panel display and nanotechnology sectors, is looking for a unique breed of PR pros to join its team of experienced counselors. Ranked among Silicon Valley's top 10 PR agencies, MCA seeks candidates with strong international business minds, a proven flair for helping clients articulate high-level corporate strategy, and the ability to execute creative PR programs. This position requires a sound grasp of strategic PR, media relations practices, and a healthy understanding of the business challenges facing publicly traded companies and their executives. At least 8 to 10 years of prior PR & agency experience is essential to maintain the high-touch, high-service atmosphere MCA clients have come to expect throughout our 20 years of business success. This position requires an individual who is comfortable consulting at the highest executive level, willing and able to dive in and execute deliverables.
Job Opp: Account Director
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement