This year's "15 to Watch" winners epitomize the memorable words of advice you may have been fed (though not all heeded) as you ventured into the rough-and-tumble world of PR: aim high; don't let the grass grow under your feet; believe in yourself. Take Ronn Torossian, for example. Just 29 years old, he owns his own New York-based PR firm, 5W Public Relations, manages 25 full-time employees and bills nearly $3 million a year. And that's up from $1.7 million in 2003.
PR NEWS’ 2004 15 To Watch…The Young, the Restless and the Next Gen
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks