This year's "15 to Watch" winners epitomize the memorable words of advice you may have been fed (though not all heeded) as you ventured into the rough-and-tumble world of PR: aim high; don't let the grass grow under your feet; believe in yourself. Take Ronn Torossian, for example. Just 29 years old, he owns his own New York-based PR firm, 5W Public Relations, manages 25 full-time employees and bills nearly $3 million a year. And that's up from $1.7 million in 2003. Not bad for a PR firm that's less than two years old.
PR NEWS’ 2004 15 To Watch…The Young, the Restless and the Next Gen
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing