This year's "15 to Watch" winners epitomize the memorable words of advice you may have been fed (though not all heeded) as you ventured into the rough-and-tumble world of PR: aim high; don't let the grass grow under your feet; believe in yourself. Take Ronn Torossian, for example. Just 29 years old, he owns his own New York-based PR firm, 5W Public Relations, manages 25 full-time employees and bills nearly $3 million a year. And that's up from $1.7 million in 2003.
PR NEWS’ 2004 15 To Watch…The Young, the Restless and the Next Gen
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement