There's a great deal of chatter in the PR field these days about "integration." meaning the coordination of communications and procedures across all disciplines to gain maximum leverage with the media. "Alignment," meanwhile, means adhering to a core set of messages throughout an organization so there is consistency in all communications. Alignment and integration are two simple principles to make sure everybody within the organization is in sync. But shall ever the twain meet?
Why You Should Care About Communications Integration
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need