There's a great deal of chatter in the PR field these days about "integration." meaning the coordination of communications and procedures across all disciplines to gain maximum leverage with the media. "Alignment," meanwhile, means adhering to a core set of messages throughout an organization so there is consistency in all communications. Alignment and integration are two simple principles to make sure everybody within the organization is in sync. But shall ever the twain meet?
Why You Should Care About Communications Integration
You might also be interested in:
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview