There's a great deal of chatter in the PR field these days about "integration." meaning the coordination of communications and procedures across all disciplines to gain maximum leverage with the media. "Alignment," meanwhile, means adhering to a core set of messages throughout an organization so there is consistency in all communications. Alignment and integration are two simple principles to make sure everybody within the organization is in sync. But shall ever the twain meet?
Why You Should Care About Communications Integration
You might also be interested in:
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently