Christine Rowett was working as Media Relations Director for the nonprofit Maryland Science Center last year when the axe fell. With tourism down sharply in the D.C. metro area because of the war on terrorism, as well as the D.C.
Roles Changing Dramatically for PR Pros in Nonprofits
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016