Christine Rowett was working as Media Relations Director for the nonprofit Maryland Science Center last year when the axe fell. With tourism down sharply in the D.C. metro area because of the war on terrorism, as well as the D.C.
Roles Changing Dramatically for PR Pros in Nonprofits
You might also be interested in:
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process