Christine Rowett was working as Media Relations Director for the nonprofit Maryland Science Center last year when the axe fell. With tourism down sharply in the D.C. metro area because of the war on terrorism, as well as the D.C.
Roles Changing Dramatically for PR Pros in Nonprofits
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks