Flexibility. Sound fiscal management. PR advocacy. Grace under pressure. These are some of the attributes of the finalists in PR NEWS' PR People Awards. And it's these same characteristics that drove the winning PR campaigns in PR NEWS' Platinum PR Awards program. The honor is all ours to present the finalists of these two, unique award programs, which generated a record number of entries and an unparalleled level of creativity and market savvy.
Finalists Announced For Platinum PR & PR People Awards
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing