For Azeezaly Jaffer, VP of public affairs and communications for the United States Postal Service, the story about USPS that ran on ABC News' "20/20" was the last straw.
Rumors, Accusations on Internet Lead to Corporate Truth Sites
You might also be interested in:
- Dig Deeper for Yourself and Your PR Team
- Social Media Starting to Become Legitimate Tool for Internal Relations
- PR Billing Rates Pegged to the Market
- The 'Did You Get My Email?' Phone Call to Reporters Has Little Ring Left
- Case Study: Lois Paul and Partners Teams Up With SynapDx to Help Spread New Message About Early Autism Detection