For Azeezaly Jaffer, VP of public affairs and communications for the United States Postal Service, the story about USPS that ran on ABC News' "20/20" was the last straw.
Rumors, Accusations on Internet Lead to Corporate Truth Sites
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications