In the song "Love Minus Zero/No Limit," troubadour Bob Dylan sings: "She knows there's no success like failure/And that failure's no success at all." The stanza could be the soundtrack for succession planning among communications executives.
Succession Planning: Thorny Problem For PR Managers That’s Getting Worse
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need